Are you an experienced developer who is passionate about healthcare, deep-tech, and positive societal impact? Fascinated by 3D programming and machine learning? Love working with cutting-edge tools, on a blank canvas, and in unconstrained environments? Want to play a leading role as Hearables 3D grows from a profitable startup to an iconic scaleup?
We are looking for an ambitious Full Stack Developer who gets excited by these questions! You will report directly to the R&D Director and shape the DNA of our company.
About Hearables 3D
Hearables 3D is an Australian Ph.D. research spinout whose mission is to make custom-fit audio devices (e.g. hearing aids) accessible to everyday people. We do this by providing audio manufacturers software products – CAD Automation and Smartphone Scanning – to grow their custom-fit businesses.
Since our product launch in 2021, Hearables3D has partnered with industry leaders such as Logitech, Sennheiser, and Formlabs. The company is backed by leading investors such as Afterwork Ventures, Starfish Ventures, and Significant VC.
What You’ll Do
Outcomes you’ll deliver:
- Assist in the development and deployment of web apps hosted on AWS, using common frameworks such as VueJS, Flask, etc.
- Solve complex AWS cloud architecture to deliver reliable and efficient services to both web applications and iOS apps.
- Help to improve our build and deployment processes to make iterations more efficient. We are fully AWS-hosted and use a range of tools, including ECS and Docker.
- Collaborate with our product managers and customers to design, build and integrate new features into our systems.
- Write both unit and integration tests.
- Establish, maintain and document multiple API systems.
Who You Are
- 2-5+ years as a professional full-stack software developer
- Deployed and/or maintained at least 1 web-hosted app
- Working with APIs (REST/GraphQL)
- Design and deployment of AWS cloud services (AWS ElasticBeanstalk, AWS S3, AWS Lambda, AWS Batch, etc)
- Processing 3D data – e.g. visualizing 3D models in a web browser
- Designing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Developing iOS applications or knowledge of Swift programming
- Mission Driven: we value the social impact our work drives.
- Balanced + Fun Loving: we value our lives outside of work, as we’re a collective of dedicated family members, surfers, rock climbers, musicians, travellers, and more
- Quick Movers: we value getting things done, with a bias for action.
- Autonomy and Empowerment: we value independence and ownership.
- Embrace Challenges: we value resourcefulness, facing ambiguity with comfort
- Impactful Work: your work will benefit patients and humanity at large, and you will gain a unique career experience.
- Generous Remuneration: we value working with the best, and we remunerate accordingly. This includes valuable equity options.
- Remote First + Flexible: we enjoy the liberty of living where we want and working when we want, with teammates spanning Ireland, Denmark, Ukraine, France, and Melbourne.
The recruitment agency Moving Talent is taking care of the recruitment process. Please contact Nathalie Dedella at email@example.com if you have further questions or would like to apply for the position.